KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. EXPERIENCE IS PRICELESS.
“I LIVE HERE, I WORK HERE…. I LOVE IT HERE”! A (full time) Graeagle resident of 40+ years, Leah brings to the table over 20 years of full-time real estate sales experience and local area knowledge. Leah has consistently been THE Top Producer in sales and listings throughout Graeagle and the entire Mohawk Valley… that’s why we are:
“THE MARKET LEADER IN REAL ESTATE”!
Part of her success is due to her ongoing investment and active role in her community and Plumas County:
- 2015-2018 Director, Plumas Association of Realtors®
- 2008-2018 Chair, Plumas County Republican Central Committee
- 2008-2015 Trustee, Feather River Community College
- 2013-2015 Chair, Graeagle Merchants Association
- Director (past) Graeagle Community Services District
- Director (past) Plumas Sierra County Fair Board
- 2003 Regional Chair, California Association of Realtors
- 2002 Executive Director BOD, California Association of Realtors
- 2000, Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI designation)
- 1999, “REALTOR of the Year” Plumas Association of Realtors
- 1999 & 2000 President, Plumas County Association of Realtors
“My greatest asset…by any measure – is my family. My husband, Dan, and our three children:
Lindsay, Mallory and Harvey are truly our great blessings.
Their support, love and faith give me the inspiration and energy for every day!”
Call me at: 530-836-1234!